Helping coaches to get their message out there
In this week’s Podcast, I speak to Adrian Williams from Parrog Agency about “helping coaches to get their message out there ” and how he helps coaches with limiting beliefs and particularly with their marketing.
The big bad world out there has lots of coaches and freelancers all looking to do business and more than qualified and lots of them are more than experienced and qualified enough to help people out within their field of expertise.
But it’s also an unfair world out there because many do a lot better in their business than others for no other reason than their marketing is superior to that of some of their compatriots.
“Without Promotion, something terrible happens……NOTHING.. (PT Barnum)
With this in mind, during my chat with Adrian, we discussed:
- The importance of consistency to reach out to your market in a way that resonates with it
- How to have the confidence to market your business
- Believing in the value of your skills and how to charge
- Why marketing is so important
- How do you help to get results, and solve problems that your market will buy from you when they are ready?
- How to avoid feast and famine market consistency, so you have a steady flow of business
- Find your path of the least
- resistance, what is a fit for you.
Summary & Recommendations to thrive
- Keep marketing,
- Do not be afraid of the economy
- Share your value to solve problems
- Be aware of the value you bring to your customers