Podcast – How to write copy that converts?
An Interview with Judith Rafferty a Copywriting Specialist.
In my Podcast this week I spoke with Judith Rafferty who is a copywriter who specialises in copywriting that converts. That’s important folks!.
During the conversation we chatted about how Judith works for professionals such as solicitors and accountants.
- Then we got into discussing how to create copy
- Copy that is customer focused and stands out
- How to write copy that is engaging and inviting
- How to structure content that is easy to read and understand
- The importance of understand the needs of the audience.
When we read most of us are asking the question of what’s in it for me
- Does the copy answer my problem or challenge
- Make your copy engaging and sell a result and outcome.
Judith’s final thoughts
- Make you copy compassionate and people focused
- Remember people want authenticity
- What are your brand values
- Stay visible
- Give value
- Adapt your content
I specialise in helping Businesses who provide services , professionals , freelancers, health , wellness, local and Startups. Designing , Creating and Managing WordPress Sites. Presenting online workshops 1 to 1 training on zoom. Creating digital content blog posts , social video , social graphics and much more. The focus of my business is to help business to compete in the online space by creating customer focused content. I really enjoy teaching and helping business understand what to do and how to promote their businesses in the online space
Rosemary O Shaughnessy