Discussing Why Confidence Breeds Success in Business?
Confidence breeds success: This week I chat with Amanda O’Rourke Inner Calm Coach to High Achieving Women in Business.
Amanda works with high achieving business women to help them thrive and enjoy what they do.
- Confidence gives you energy knowing you can get things done.
- Believing what you can achieve.
- Relationships are very important with clients and potential clients.
- If you lack confidence you might not even have a conversation to get new business.
- Confidence helps your business grow as you will push yourself to achieve more.
- Being confident You will try new things.
- Confidence builds confidence the more you do something the more confidence you will build around that skill.
- Confidence is something that can always grow and develop with practice.
- Set goals and believe that you can achieve them, as a result, you are more likely to get results.
- Confidence has helped many business people to learn new skills and adapt which has helped businesses during Covid19 to thrive.
AMANDA O ROURKE – CONTACT
I specialise in helping businesses that provide services, professionals, health, wellness, local, and freelancers. Designing, Creating and Managing WordPress Sites. Presenting online workshops 1 to 1 training on zoom. Creating digital content. The focus of my business is to help businesses to compete in the online space by creating customer-focused content. I really enjoy teaching and helping business owners and their staff understand what to do and how to promote their businesses in the online space. I have a Podcast that aims to support businesses speaking to business owners and experts and also sharing digital content advice.